In just a few weeks, NewsCred will be gathering the best and brightest in the industry for ThinkContent London. Our speakers will share how they’ve built teams, put measurement processes in place, and launched incredible content that drives ROI tied to their companies’ top goals. In addition, they’ll highlight actionable takeaways that other content marketers can put into practice, regardless of industry, so they, too, can unite the power of brand and performance marketing to achieve business success.
The performance era of content marketing is here.
Here are the full details:
What: ThinkContent London 2017
When: November 15
Where: 8 Northumberland Ave, London, WC2N 5BY
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dean Aragon, Global VP Brand and CEO Shell Brands International AG, Shell
- Samantha Fay, SVP Global Brand Strategy, Guinness World Records
- Jack Dyson, Global Head of Content Strategy, SAP Hybris
- Michael Mischker, Global Vice President, Digital Marketing, SAP Hybris
- Jeremy King, CEO, Festival of Media and M&M Global
- Neil Morgan, EVP Digital Marketing, Sage
- Alicianne Rand, Executive Director Global Content Marketing, Estée Lauder
- Steve Rayson, Co-Owner, BuzzSumo
- Shafqat Islam, CEO and Co-founder, NewsCred
- Emma Roffey, Marketing Director EMEAR, Cisco
- George Webster, EMEA Content Marketing Lead, HP
Though ThinkContent London is already sold out, we’re still letting everyone in on the action. Leading up to the event, we’ll be running Q+As with many of the speakers here on Insights. After the event, we’ll not only provide in-depth recaps of the sessions, but we’ll also share all the speaker presentations and videos.
Nikki Katzur is NewsCred’s Senior Event Marketing Manager.
Originally published on Oct 26, 2017 10:00 AM, updated Oct 30, 2017