A common misconception about the agile marketing methodology is that it means you don’t need a documented strategy. But in fact, the opposite is true. In order to have a properly agile marketing organization, you need to have a strong strategy in place, with the ability to take in ad-hoc requests and make continuous iterations to optimize content and campaigns.
Watch our webinar for Demand Gen Report’s week of Strategy and Planning to learn from Bruce Brien, Hive9‘s Chief Strategy Officer, and Anji Ismail, NewsCred’s Director of Product, as they dive into the ins and outs of agile marketing’s impact on content and planning:
- The principles of agile marketing
- The impact of agile marketing on content creation and campaign planning
- How it can maximize your marketing team’s time
- How to build an agile team to continually optimize marketing efforts
- Tips and best practices for going agile
Questions on how NewsCred’s content marketing platform can help your team become high-performing, agile marketers? Get a consultation from one of our experts.
Originally published on Nov 18, 2019 8:00 PM